COME, PREACH, PRAY, SAVE!
INTERNATIONAL APOSTOLIC CHURCH
NEW JERUSALEM - BRAZIL
Since 1989 Pastor Jose Ribeiro Santana and his wife Edna Santana have preached the gospel, transforming lives, making disciples and baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Today we have a group of churches around our city and in poor villages next to our city. Our ministry has about 1100 members and also we support twelve pastoral families.
Mission Trip in Brazil
What will you do?
In a 10-day Mission Trip, you will be preaching the Gospel around the city and also in poor villages, preaching and doing conferences at churches, evangelism.
Mission Trip Schedule:
– Rehabilitation Center to bring a word of encouragement for people who are wanting to get out of the addiction(drugs/alcohol).
– Preaching the gospel in Orphanages and in Nursing Homes for the Elderly.
– Visiting Poor Villages giving away food and clothes, and also preaching the word of God.
– Preaching and doing conferences in Churches around the city.
– You will also have some free days to get to know the beach and beautiful places in northeastern Brazil, the State of Bahia.
All this with our team always be accompanied for us and we will be taking care of you. Come to Brazil to preach the gospel!
“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” (Matthew 28.19,20)
On our mission trip, we have two days off that we will use to go to the beach!